Is She Cheating? Discover 3 Rules You Must Follow to Catch Your Wife's Affair

Once asked, this question can't go unanswered. It'll dig itself into your brain until you find the proof to confirm or deny this question. I'd like to help you out.

 

My wife Mary is one of the sneakiest women I know. Her affair was devastating, but I got through it. EuroDate.com review Let me show you how I finally caught my spouse cheating and you can end the pain, too!

 

Let me tell you, as someone who has gotten through an affair, it's a LOT easier once you finally get proof of an affair. Once you confirm your suspicions you don't have to deal with the doubt, the denial or the lies. You'll know the truth, even if your spouse doesn't realize you know.

 


So here's what I'm going to do for you, because I like you, and I want to help you any way I can: I'm going to tell you the 3 rules I followed to catch my wife cheating on me. And then, at the end of this article I'll show you where you can find a full affair catching guide (it's free, don't worry).

 

Here are the 3 rules you have to follow to catch an affair:

 

#1. Keep a Journal

 

This is the only thing that I tell everyone LetmeDate I meet that's suspicious of their spouse or significant other. Every affair is different, but no matter what you should always keep an affair journal. Every day you should write down anything suspicious, or anything that your learn that day.

 

No matter how small the feeling of suspicion, you must write it down. Nothing is too small; you'll be surprised at how even the smallest things will come into play later and prove helpful in catching the affair.

 

#2. Categorize the Affair

 

After keeping an affair journal, without a doubt the most important thing you can do is categorize your spouse's affair. Well, what do I mean by that, exactly?

 

Well, there are 3 types of affair:

 

Online Affairs - Basically, these are exactly what they sound like. Online affairs are when your spouse meets people exclusively over YourLatinMates.com the internet. Believe it or not, this is quickly becoming the most popular type of affair, probably because of the rise in social media sites like Facebook and MySpace.

 

Emotional Affairs - This is when your spouse has become emotionally involved with another person, but not physically involved. Although you might feel that emotional affairs aren't as serious as physical affairs, take it from me, I've seen many relationships fall apart because one person merely fell in love with someone else.

 

Physical Affairs - Your run of the mill extramarital relationship, physical affairs are most commonly between your spouse and someone from his/her work. Of course, you shouldn't use that as a rule, but it's a good place to start. It's important to know that physical affairs can be emotional, but emotional affairs can't be physical.

 

#3. Don't Do it Alone

 

It's important that you have support while you're going through your affair, because it's probably one of the most difficult things to go through. Do your best to find a friend or relative outside of your spouse that can, at the very least, listen to your problems.

Comments